Wednesday 28 March 2018

Images


Because I haven't got time to write, because I'm trying to work on The Novel instead of blogging, here are some images from the last few days.


Last week: a snowdrift with razor-sharp edges almost blocks the path. (Spot the dog.)

On the coast at the weekend. A tree decorated with ribbons and . . .
. . . in the hedge below, a photograph. Are they connected? What do they mean?
'My' island on Monday. A nearby tree has been uprooted and deposited on top of it. The river is still just too deep for me to wade across.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!